Virginia Advisory Council on Military Education
2015 Scholarship Application Due Jan 12
2014 VA-ACME Awards
Submit nominations by Feb 14th!
Award nominations must be post-marked by February 13, 2014. Awardees will be notified in March 2014.
1. Military Educator of the Year (school, military member, or civilian).
2. VA-ACME President’s Award. Service award for lifetime contributions to military education.
members. Individuals may nominate themselves.
3. Sponsorship Award - Corporate/institution sponsor of VA-ACME. Recipient would receive a medallion/plaque and a certificate, to be determined by the award committee.
4. VA-ACME Volunteer of the Year Award – An individual who has contributed to VA-ACME through volunteer efforts.
2015 VA-ACME Scholarships
Submit Applications by January 12th!
VA-ACME will award multiple $1,000 scholarships at its VA-ACME Conference on March 15, 2014 at the Westin in Virginia Beach, Virginia.
Interested participants must read the eligibility criteria and comply with the submission deadline for applications. Awardees will be notified in early March 2015.
1.Active Duty, Drilling Reservist, or National Guard Member - $1,000 2.Spouse of Active Duty Member, Drilling Reservist, National Guard, or Military Retiree - $1,000
3. Child of Active Duty Member, Drilling Reservist, National Guard, or Military Retiree - $1,000
4.Permanently disabled military member or their family member (spouse or child) or family member of service member missing/killed in action - $1,000
5. Veteran or Retiree of the Armed Forces - $1,000
2014 VA-ACME Scholarships
2015 Award Nomination Due Feb 13
2014 VA-ACME Scholarship